Jonas Krückel wrote:
> Hi, ich versuche seit gestern Abend den Autor von dem Tool
> http://osm.m0nty.de/ zu erreichen, das wäre perfekt, um die Arbeit in
> Haiti zu koordinieren. Weiß jemand, ob das Tool OpenSource ist und wo
> wir den Source Code bekommen können? Hat jemand eine andere
> E-Mail-Adresse von dem Autor als die vom Impressum? Leute, die das
> Tool dann anpassen und bereitstellen, sind schon bereit.

This list is English language only. There is a German language list at
talk...@openstreetmap.org

Translation (pardon my rusty German) :

Hi, since yesterday evening I'm trying to contact the author of
http://osm.m0nty.de/ which would be perfect to coordinate work in Haiti.
Does anybody know if that tool is open source and where we can get the
source code ? Does anyone have the author's e-mail address ? People who
can customize the tool and then deploy it are standing ready.