El Lunes, 18 de Enero de 2010, Martijn van Exel escribió:
> Someone asked me for an ESRI MXD file for OSM data. Does such a thing
> exist?

Short answer: no.

> Does the question even make sense? I'm not very good at ESRI lingo,
> but apparently it's some kind of stylesheet.

Long answer: a .mxd file is a "project" file. It's nothing but a bunch of
links to data files (or database connections, or WMS/WFS links), and
the "stylesheets" applied to each one, plus the layering order, plus
(optionally) VB scripts embedded in the project file.

A .mxd file is not data. And OSM is All About The Data(tm).

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.32-trunk-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and
PHP 5.2.11-2 generating this signature.
Uptime: 00:22:02 up 7 days, 18:17,  1 user,  load average: 1.62, 1.17, 0.81