On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Jean-Marc Liotier <j...@liotier.org> wrote:
> SlashGeo mentioned http://www.erdas.com/HaitianRelief/tabid/327/Default.aspx
>
> Seeing all the problems had with the variously shifted images we have
> seen, this release by ERDAS looks interesting :
>
> "We have updated our Online Web Services to incorporate the GeoEye
> imagery of Haiti collected on January 13, 2010 (made available for free
> download). This very large area has been properly georeferenced".
>
> And they have a WMS up at
> http://apollopro.erdas.com/erdas-apollo/vector/Haiti?
>
> They are not yet mentioned at
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti/Imagery_and_data_sources

I figured out a WMS URL that works in JOSM and added it to the Wiki.
I noticed that ERDAS also has the recent NOAA aerial images on their
WMS server.  Did they do any additional processing on that or are the
just serving up the data as-is?

If anyone know of any other satellite imagery that is missing from the
wiki page I'd love to hear about it.

--
Jeff Ollie