El Jueves, 21 de Enero de 2010, Stefan de Konink escribió:
> Op 21-01-10 04:13, Jean-Guilhem Cailton schreef:
> > With Haitians' comments below the linked article...

Apparently, the reporters don't know the difference between "south-east"
and "south-west". The article refers to the Jacmel airport, which already
exists (see http://osm.org/go/YeF9otql-). Most likely they'll assume control
and make some modifications to allow heavy lifting.

> Great opportunity to make a flight map from this too then, probably good
> to add beacons, approach and queue.

Flight maps (or charts) based on OSM data are long overdue. First we need to
get a hold on the public data published by the aviation authorities.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a
period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will
be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write
it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do."
                                              -- Woody Guthrie