El Viernes, 22 de Enero de 2010, Erik Johansson escribió:
> I always wondered if those hospitals on the OSM main map for Haiti was
> really up an running. Is it really an amenity=hospital of no patients
> can go there?

Hey, you're welcome to the "tagging wars" over here. How to define the
smoothness of a road? What makes a trunk road? How do you define a country
boundary in cases of territorial duspite? Do we require shops to sell
stationery to register as tobacconists?

In other words: it's not only the hospitals :-)

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
MSN:i_eat_s_p_a_m_for_breakf...@hotmail.com