Thank you Mark,

Please also post to OSM-talk so that its subscribers know when the set is complete.

Jean-Guilhem

Mark Prutsalis a écrit :
The feeds are available now and I'm sure they know of them... We had a little technical glitch and need to refresh our location data for greater accuracy beyond two degree decimals (got dropped on the first import - we have all the data to much higher accuracy). Once that is complete, I will ask someone to contact OSM direct to ensure that our dataset if posted there.

Mark

Jean-Guilhem Cailton wrote:
Mark,

Have you made sure that all the data that was in your hospital list spreadsheet is now in OSM ?

Thanks,

Jean-Guilhem