Regarding Carrefour, Gressier and Leogane coverage by the World Bank's flights,
there is an image of the flight plan in :
http://groups.google.com/group/osm-emergency/browse_thread/thread/87a753027d155752
(click on the image to download, but it remains a quicklook)

You can see that Carrefour, Gressier and Leogane are covered. And also that the last part of the plan
(in grey) goes down toward the South from Gressier.

That part should soon be available for tracing, if it is not already.

Jean-Guilhem

Margie Roswell a écrit :
I found the google doc convenient. Not sure what the workflow would be
with the GPX file.

One nice trick might be finding the boundary rectangle for the various
satellite images, and generating the URL link from that. (rather than
only generating the Google URL, where many points fell outside of
that. Or maybe just adding several columns of links, if that
calculation is too tough.. one for google image, one for Worldbank,
etc.

BTW, I noticed that Amy Goodman reported that the worst hit areas were:
Carrefour, Gressier, and Léogâne.

Not sure the high-res satellite areas covered those areas!

I suspect there are still many unmapped camps.

Another thing worth noting: the "B" command is so convenient that I
find it hard not to use it now that I know about it. It doesn't print
the same source tag that's listed in the wiki; instead it points to
the URL of the source jpg, which usually has the appropriate name in
the link.

Anyone searching by source should be aware of that.

Margie