Hi,

regarding JOSM the following would be interesting:

* graphical visualization of object history
JOSM currently provides a very simple and crude view on an objects history. A graphical visualization would provide a more intuitive view on an objects history and the evolution of its key attributes on a timeline: - the objects "weight", how it grew and shrinked in the past (with respect to number of tags or number of children like nodes and relation members)
      - the objects "churn", i.e. how often and when it was modified
      - the objects "ownership",  i.e. who was editing the object
A "watch list" for interesting objects (i.e. large relations) would be interesting too.

* user interface for reverting individual objects to a previous version
* user interface for reverting a changeset (similar to what the perl scripts currently do, but with a nice user interface)
* next generation support for resolving conflicts:
- classify conflicts according to "type of conflict" (state conflict, tag conflict, position conflict, etc.)
      - classify conflicts according to "severity"
      - visualization and manipulation of these conflict classes
- provide functionality to select and resolve batches of conflicts with a certain type and a certain severity

* detecting, visualizing and resolving "map anomalies"
   see http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/4509#comment:12

Regards
Karl