Ian, Tom,
Thanks for the pointer - I had naively thought it would be linked from the
'API' page and didn't think to search!
Would anyone have an issue with me adding the link so I can find it again?

It is an interesting list of possibilities isn't it - would anyone that
knows more about it than me fancy identifying the likely candidates on the
ideas page in case one of the students would like to look at implementing
them?

Thanks

Graham

--