On 16/03/10 09:35, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:#

> Then is some further discussion on the same for the API also required and a
> policy, perhaps similar to the format of tiles, established? There are data
> limits for an individual call still so presumably it's just an extension of
> that in words rather than an API limit?

It's less about volume and more about what you're doing with the data
where the map api is concerned.

I mean obviously the intent is to limit the volume of calls, but we've
tended to do that by saying that the point is that it should be used as
part of an editing cycle where you are fetching data with the intention
of changing it rather than just in order to use it in a read only way.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/