On 26 March 2010 20:15, Gregory <nomoregra...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I seem to remember certain BT home packages you can use their network for
> free when your out and about. But then it lets other BT customers connect to
> your wifi. Hopefully they explained this in large enough print. Just put
> this here for interest.

I think they actually have two WiFi signals going on in these ones.
They're usually accompanied by a BT Home Hub which is locked down.

On 29 March 2010 12:16, Joseph Reeves <iknowjos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> -1
>
> I'd rather see collaboration with www.wigle.net rather then adding
> Access Point information to the OSM DB.

http://wigle.net/eula.html

Do you know of anything with a better license? These guys make a
fortune from selling their data to the likes of SkyHookWireless, I
doubt they'd give it away for free.

Gaz