> Google, Waze and OSMF have part<snip>
Just to users of OSM from countries and cultures that do not know about
April the 1st, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%
27_Day

I was born in Sweden. April fools is very popular there. I live in
Greece now and here it is not popular or known. There are other cultures
where it's not known. I know April Fools pranks are a temptation, the
reason why it was posted on this mailing list, especially since I am
fully sure it is a very popular cultural thing in Great Britain, but not
worldwide. So to prevent heart attacks......... Anyway, please anyone
list a worldwide thing which is celebrated.

Kind regards,

Niklas