Am Samstag, den 05.06.2010, 10:40 +0200 schrieb Roland Ramthun:
> Am Freitag, den 04.06.2010, 18:45 -0500 schrieb Ian Dees:
> > It appears that User:grossing
> > (http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/grossing/edits) sporadically
> > removes TIGER node duplicates throughout the US.
> >

> > I thought we had decided *not* to do this without careful inspection?
> > Can someone with better German than I try to explain to him why what
> > he's doing is a bad thing?

He replied and acknowledges he has done some damage, though most of his
actions tackled the problem of 2-7 duplicate imports of the sama data at
the same point.

However, he said he will not touch the data in the US in the future, to
avoid further damage and redirect his energy in more productive things.

I think this resolves the issue for you.

Regards,
Roland