Liz wrote:
> I am campaigning, actively for no change.
> Please do not ask me to change my opinion.
> I have said consistently that the Australian section of the map stands to
> lose an enormous amount of data in a change to ODbL.

So let's say Australia wants to stick with CC licences because most of your
data is imported and you reckon it's not relicensable under ODbL.[1]

And let's say Europe wants to move to ODbL because CC isn't valid for data
in most of Europe and most of our data is surveyed.

That sounds like a fork to me. Cheerio.

cheers
Richard

[1] I'm 100% confident that CC-BY data can be included within ODbL; the only
question is whether the Contributor Terms allow individual mappers to
contribute it to OSM. But that's a well-hashed debate by now.