On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Julio Costa Zambelli
<julio.co...@openstreetmap.cl> wrote:
> Great work Richard. But it still needs lots of improvement to compete with
> Potlatch 1 (I know, I know, It is still in Public Alpha).
>
> Will there be a permanent website for the soon to be legacy version (1.4)?
> Will this new version stay in geowiki.com or will replace 1.4 in the Edit
> tab?

I think the point where it's good enough to start thinking about
replacing Potlatch 1 on the edit tab is still a long way off. It's
much more likely that, when it moves out of alpha, Potlatch 2 appears
and gets used on other sites first since it's much easier to
customize.

Cheers,
Andy