Am 12.07.2010 23:04, schrieb Peter Herison:
> Does anyone encounter errors loading Yahoo-Images in Potlatch?
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=39.111598&lon=-94.712041&zoom=19

I had no problems today in the office. Everything works fine, but...

... now, home again: Potlatch looks exactly like the screenshoot from
yesterday.
- I cleared flash cache, but this is not for tiles (max. 100kB). The
tiles goes into normal browser cache (Vista:
C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\***.default\Cache).
I cleared everything in that folder: Still the same Error-Images.
I used IE: Still the same Error-Images.

I've no idea what's going on here... :(

Maybe it's something with my provider (Alice/HanseNet)?!