Where is all this bitterness and anger coming from 80n? You took everything I
said and twisted it 180 degrees. Gun to your head? I'm not even on the LWG.
Quashing discussion? All I said is maybe we could be nicer to people in the LWG.

There are a hundred ways you could contribute meaningfully to this and yet you
pick bitter dissent. That's not the 80n I remember, where's it coming from?

Steve

stevecoast.com