2010/8/20 pavithran <pavithra...@gmail.com>:
> On 20 August 2010 14:53, Vladimir Vyskocil <vladimir.vysko...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For example, look at this :
>>
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=16.3229&lon=-61.5603&zoom=13&layers=M
>>
>> The green overlay with NR letter cover almost everything, lands and sea ! It
>> is hard to even distinguish what is the sea around the island.
>> Can't this be fixed ? Prehaps make it render like natural parc : green
>> boundary, very light green filling and no NR letter ? prehaps only render
>> the boundary
>
> Osmarendering is better
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=16.3315&lon=-61.554&zoom=13&layers=O
>
> By the way what kind of nature reserve is that inside water ? some
> protected waters ?

Yes, that usually map a territory where human activity is forbidden
and endangered species lives (fishes, water animals like ducks, etc.).

Anyway, I agree that rendering NR should be more like administrative
zone with special rules, not current green overlay. At least not for
default osm.org map.

Cheers,
Peter.