On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org> wrote:
> On 08/31/2010 03:09 PM, Anthony wrote:
>>
>> So that's all allowed?  Okay then.  Let the games begin.  I can create
>> a few extra gmail accounts to troll the list with too.
>
> I think it's more that we should ignore (people who we think are) obvious
> trolls.

But that's a non sequitur unless he's saying that *he* should also
ignore them.  In which case, if that's the way the list is going to be
run, then let the games begin.

> I'm not sure that Marxist views on copyright are necessarily trolling,
> however capitalized, but they are a bit off topic for a list about bourgeois
> law. ;-)

The fact that I chose to quote that line and not any of the others was
my way of ignoring and not feeding the troll.

Otherwise I would have chosen to quote something like "We should not
lynch anyone apart from those who are killing the map with the 'new
license'".

But, whatever, if that's the way this list is going to be run...  I
don't really mind if this list disintegrates into chaos.  I can make a
few extra accounts, take straw man positions, and make outlandish
comments with the intent of causing as much controversy as possible.

I thought we had a Big Damn Fricken Leader or something that was going
to put a stop to this, though.