Wasn't expecting so poor reception on behalf of the OSM community. No
one commented on the idea of sharing and checking into OSM places on
Twitter with OpenMaps for iOS to increase OSM awareness.

Does this mean that you don't have an iDevice? Don't use Twitter?
Don't like the app? Or just don't find this idea a good one? Or am I
missing something?

 Have iDevice, use Twitter, but FourSquare has gone to great lengths to try
to prevent sites like ?YouCanRobMeNow_BecauseImNotHome.com? from showing
your status in real time.  For that reason, I don't Geo-twitter realtime
information.

  I will note that the app has exceeded my initial expectations, and I
intend to explore it further - the Pro/Offline map stuff is always
interesting.    I am a bit slow on the testing; it may be several more weeks
before I really get into it.