Hi Martijn,

Worthless.. worthless.. if you don't know how to program php, it may
seem that way, yes. :-P

I took a look at the code and personally, I don't see a problem of
getting this nice easy piece of software to work for a dutch
situation. I forked the project on github already. The most important
thing is to make the corner threshold relative to the streetsegment.
There are also some minor fixes required, mostly just error handling,
for instance for errors like this:
http://transit.frumin.net/openstreetblock/osb.php?ll=12,12

Another thing in the Amsterdam streetwork would be to take some more
parameters like the direction you are moving in, this will greatly
enhance the usability when the streetnetwork is dense.