On 6-5-2011 22:46, Pierre-Alain Dorange wrote:

OK, that's the admin relation Nominatim used to "link" the request
street to "Peel en Maas".

Correct. It's correct, given the data. The real question is why it was also categorised as being in Belgium.

I hope you could get them soon.

We'd have to send another FOIA request.

We used admin_level=8 for municipality and level=10 is almost not used
(not in my region) and according to the "wiki" must be used for suburb‹
in big town.

The levels vary by country. In NL level 10 is used for official subparts of municipalities. Even those subparts can consist of more than one dwelling, to make it even more confusing.

--
Lennard