I've read the current version of the contributor terms and have a question:
"If you contribute Contents, You are indicating that, as far as You know, You have the right to authorize OSMF to use and distribute those Contents under our current licence terms."

As far as I know, I have probably contributed data in the following circumstances: *Mapper A who has not accepted the change to ODbL drew two intersecting roads. *I note in person that there is a recently-added island-separated right-turn lane, and I add it (way B) based on the ways added by A and a rough estimate of its size. Now I am the only contributor in the history of way B and all of its nodes. Yet their locations are based on cc-by-sa data, and cannot be distributed under ODbL.

What's the deal here? Am I misinterpreting the terms? Why am I capitalized? :)