Hi,

I wrote the article at Ogle Earth on the Sudan boundary and I saw you thread on
it on this talk list.

I was told by my Google contact that the South Sudan dataset made by the US
State Department's Office of the Geographer and Global Issues is free to the
public, so you should be able to just ask for it, like Google did.

Try emailing Google's contact there: Dave Linthicum (linthicu...@state.gov) -
Boundary Analyst.

Keep in mind, you'll have to decide separately what is disputed and how to
depict it, but the delineation itself seems top-notch to me. If you want input
on how to depict some parts of the border as disputed, I'd be happy to help,
just let me know.

Regards,

Stefan

--