Hm. I posit that whatever Francis comes up with could (and probably will be) reasonably be accused of bias, and by asking for a recommendation for advice in the US propagates the same bias. To be clear, I'm saying accused and the bias could be in either direction merely by hanging around here. I'm happy as ever to be wrong, but we could minimise said accusation by picking a random big firm.

As Francis said in another thread:

"That it was drafted, carefully, by a lawyer I do not doubt. But lawyers draft things on instruction to achieve particular goals."

Therefore I think it's going to require you to release the full instructions too. I'm guessing it's an email thread?

That you're paying for this and taking the initiative to publish your efforts should be applauded, but lets try not to fall in to the same traps as the LWG? I'm half surprised nobody has jumped on you about not releasing the full US position like they jumped on the LWG for example.

Steve