On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Kirill Bestoujev <bestou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it is better to try to persuade
> mappers from those countries to create the border in way everyone does.

No. If we created this super-relation in France, it is because the
original single relation became simply too big for normal editions.
The country boundary is very long and complex (following natural
features).
If you want an approximate polygon, you can download the one published
by geofabrik for instance. If you want a very precise polygon
following exactly the border, we have a python script which is doing
what you want with super-relations. Please contact the french mailing
list or the french "dev-fr" ML for that.

Pieren