Am 09.09.2011, 13:31 Uhr, schrieb Anthony <o...@inbox.org>:

Is it just me or does the thread "Roundabouts and routing"
(http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2011-September/060082.html)
reflect a dysfunctional community?

On the contrary as it appears to me:

* The question was asked *yesterday*
* There were responses from more than 10 different people already!
* There were arguments given that truefully describe the currently
  existing conflict between "micromapping" and "mapping for garmin"
* The conflict is not coming from opinions, but is reality.
* All people answered in a tone that's at least acceptable if
  I have not missed a bad posting.

Although no "good for all" solution or compromise has been found
yet, this is in my eyes a very well functioning example of community
effort. Hopefully a solution is going to be elaborated soon.

Regards,
Kay