Hi Parveen,

After the database import did you run sudo /etc/init.d/renderd restart ?

Do that then visit the localhost location again, at which point you
should be able to see the rendering begin. On my netbook I can run top
to see renderd using 100%+

I've followed the instructions through and they worked perfectly.

Cheers, Joseph