Parveen Arora writes:
 > One more thing about all third party applications is that their tile
 > rendering is blocked at higher zoom levels that's why i want osm's own
 > application without using any third party.

I understand your desire to have an "official" application. If you'll
notice, though, there is no "official" OSM editor. Instead, there's
Potlatch for in-browser editing (I know of no serious competition to
it, but there's definitely room for one written to use HTML5), and
JOSM and Mercartor for application editing. A fellow was working on an
editor written in Python, but he gave up after the API changed to
remove segments and introduce relations.

I use MapDroyd and have purchased NavDroyd. Same software; same UI;
NavDroyd includes routing. I can't recommend it because it has some
serious UI problems (can't get it to stay north oriented; stops
tracking when you zoom in/out; doesn't use multitouch), and because
its maps are proprietary, I can't change them to include abandoned
railroads.[

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog