On 2 December 2011 23:03, Toby Murray <toby.mur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One thing I have thought might not be too hard to code up and provide
> some use would be to have a "Recent edits by my friends" page that
> just accumulates recent edits by your friends onto one page and
> displays it with bboxes like the single user edit history page. Right
> now you can only see the changeset comments from the last edit your
> friends have made. To see more is at least 2 clicks for each friend.

It would be great too if the changeset comments were displayed in some
place in the editors, e.g. the bottom of the MOTD page in JOSM or
somewhere else.  Either your own only, or even better your friends'
and nearby mappers' changes too.  Currently you only ever see them if
you browse edits on the web and this isn't enough motivation for many
people to comment changes.

Cheers