That looks like an exceedingly useful app. Interesting to see OSM
editing software appear on the Win Phone platform.
Does something similar exist for other platforms? I mean a simple,
single purpose app to add or improve POI data. I'm particularly
interested in an Android app.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 5:16 AM, Mike N <nice...@att.net> wrote:
> On 12/12/2011 5:10 AM, Floris Looijesteijn wrote:
>>
>> Looks nice!
>>
>> Does it add everything as one osm user?
>> In other words: how does it work 'license-wise'?
>>
>> I'm looking at making something similiar so I'm very intested in this...
>

>  In the local case, a new OSM ID was created to add the points, so it's a
> good OSM citizen.   I don't know if they support OpenID to simplify the
> signup process; I don't have access to a WinPhone to check.

martijn van exel
geospatial omnivore
1109 1st ave #2
salt lake city, ut 84103