Hi all,

I have a replication task set up, initially with a longer interval
because my planet file is a few weeks old. I have had it running in a
cron job with a two hour interval but I get a lot of errors similar to
this one:

SEVERE: Thread for task 1-rri failed
org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Unable to
parse xml file /tmp/change8301792328184763034.tmp.  publicId=(null),
systemId=(null), lineNumber=7384, columnNumber=3.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 746;
columnNumber: 3; The element type "osmChange" must be terminated by
the matching end-tag "</osmChange>".

Out of 50 executions, this error appeared 23 times.
I have my replication interval set to one day, could that be the problem?
Processing (when it succeeds) takes about 90 minutes. I have the cron
job set to execute every two hours.

--
martijn van exel
geospatial omnivore