Am 14.12.2011 14:08, schrieb Hillsman, Edward:
Two requests to help us prioritize our work:
Right now we are remapping and contacting in the dark. Bad customer service is "We are
changing things, you deal with it." Good customer service is "We need to make some
changes, we understand that this is disruptive, we want to make this as easy as possible for you,
here is what we are doing to help you during the change, and although we definitely are going to
make the change, we are open to suggestions about how to make the transition less onerous."

I am hoping that the work that Mikal Maron mentioned to respond to comments
made yesterday will lead to making better information available.

There is no "we" and "you", while at some time in the future the LWG may give its "official seal of approval" to whatever the "rules" are, it is up to the community to actually come up with that set of rules.

And while we are not quite there yet, outside of some corner cases what we have on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/What_is_clean%3F seems to be very close. Frederiks tool and others are in any case very near to what will happen. BUT both decliners and non-responders can still accept the CTs so the actually underlying data is still in flux and it is up to -you- to decide what to remap and what not in your area.

Simon