I belive there are two parts to this

- one the specific action of moving a (untagged) node

- the more general statement, that an OSM object does not per se carry any IPR. An analogon if you like, would be a pre-numbered sheet of paper. This covers reuse of OSM-objects which have essentially have had their contents erased and have been rewritten.

Note that it is open to debate in how far (untagged) way nodes should survive removal of their "parent" object.

Simon