Michal Migurski writes:
 > Where's a larger version of Steve's? I seem to remember this from a long
 > time ago.

This page works, with cookies now:
    http://wifi.jfdi.org

I don't have a way to unset the cookie, so once you click save, you've
decided.

 > they have to be built, which means effort and time.

True. We have the traditional page, and Steve's page is already/still
live. That leaves only one other page. <audio>whistles</audio>

 > Also to be clear, I'm not making the suggestion above to say
 > "here's what the homepage should look like". I am saying that the
 > wider world misunderstands the project as evidenced by the quotes
 > that started this thread, the site has something to do with that,
 > and speculating on what piece of the puzzle people are missing out
 > on through the design.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog