A series of people have expressed doubts on this thread that the proposed
rebuild plan is realistic and I haven't seen a response to this here.

If the current schedule is not realistic - is there an update to it in the
works?

Do we need to expect an extended time period of OpenStreetMap being reduced to
read-only mode?

Even if a revised, realistic schedule would reveal a significant delay I would
prefer it much rather than an overly ambitious one that will have us push dates
from week to week - accurate dates would be really helpful for planning mapping
activities, map renders and communications.

On Mar 21, 2012, at 4:26 AM, Simon Poole wrote:

> See http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Rebuild_Plan

Alex Barth
http://twitter.com/lxbarth
tel (202) 250-3633