23.05.2012 11:28, Jochen Topf:
> Because not everybody has a planet file lying around and because the software
> with all its options is still not so easy to use, I have created a new
> service at OpenStreetMapData.com where you can download the files created
> by OSMCoastline. The data is updated daily.

Cool, this might be really helpful for adding coastline rendering
support to the OSM2World slippy map. I'll have to look at the details
and will probably need to convert the shapefiles back to osm (or add
shapefile parsing support to my tools), but it definitely seems a lot
easier to work with than the raw coastline ways in the planet.

Tobias