At 2012-05-28 12:42, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen wrote:
After having been banned from OSM for not signing the CT, my contributions, that have been well received by the community in the past have been removed by the april 1st license shift.

No.

I don't understand why the responses so far haven't mentioned the most glaring reason for this. The license-compliance redaction has not yet begun! Even your data that haven't been touched still remain because they have not yet begun the process of removing the non-compliant data (thankfully).

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>