On 6/13/2012 4:06 PM, hbogner wrote:
Try to delete the cache :D

I posted this to talk-US - I have 2 instances of JOSM - one 'works', and the other always shows the 'old imagery'. I removed all cached images from the JOSM settings folder, and the shared %TEMP%\JmapViewer_UserName cache (for Windows). I ran a Procmon trace, and cannot see that it accesses any image files from any other folder.

The only thing I haven't done is a network trace to see what the difference between the 2 instances is, as well as double checking and comparing the cached image file contents between instances.