I know that there was some discussion as to if it would be necessary to
refrain from conducting any imports while the redaction is in progress.
Imports are not likely to conflict with the redaction bot but may cause load
issues on the API. If it is (or becomes) necessary to restrict imports while
it is running, can we get an official announcement to the blog (or
announce@)