On 11/07/2012 13:55, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 11/07/12 13:03, David Earl wrote:

In very simplistic terms, the EU cookie directive requires a web site to
prominently disclose the fact that it uses cookies and what for (and in
the case of tracking cookies to explicitly obtain the user's consent
before doing so).

So, how is http://www.frankieandshadow.com/gallery/ using PHPSESSID then
;-)

You can remove the ';-)' - my email wasn't a criticism, but is made in all seriousness to try to bring other web sites I have involvement in within the law. That includes my own site too (and I don't actually know the answer except that it is, of course, a PHP session cookie - that's the point of doing a cookie audit as required by the ICO).

David