"Hendrik Oesterlin" wrote on 18/06/2011 at 16:27:27 +1100
subject "[OSM-talk] Bing aerial imagery priorities" :

> "Steve Coast" wrote on 17/06/2011 at 08:09:37 +1100
> subject "[OSM-talk] Bing aerial imagery priorities" :

>> I'm speaking personally and there are no guarantees here but I'd like to
>> get input on what areas you would like Bing to prioritise for aerial
>> and/or satellite imagery in the coming year. Please mail
>> sco...@microsoft.com with the area in question (I'd love to accept
>> bounding boxes but don't really have the time so cities/countries are
>> the best).

>> I will pass this on to the right people and we may or may not be able to
>> help.

>> Thanks

>> Steve

> New Caledonia and its islands would need some more high res imagery...

Thank you Steve there are now good new imagery available for mainland
New Caledonia.

BTW: Is it possible to have both the older imagery and the new one
available? On the new imagery some of regions are cloudy while on the
old imagery this regions are clear.

On the Loyalty Islands (Ouvéa, Lifou, Maré) there is no imagery jet:

Is it possible to put some imagery there?

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - New Caledonia