Nicolas and Schuyler attended last year for HOT. I'm not sure if we've
identified someone to represent HOT there yet.

Main topic of discussion (for HOT at least) is greater sharing of imagery in

And a nice touch, UN Spider has switched to OSM.
http://www.un-spider.org/un-spider-world

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron