Quite cool. I saw the note on the left bar. So, did you set it up as an
alternative to the official bus service information? I may do the same in
my city, Padova, Italy, where the bus company provides quite a lame service
concerning information on routes, timetables and so on...
Thanks for sharing,
Tiziano