Hi,

I gave the Walking Papers database a kick and it's back.

FYI, Field Papers was developed for a social science / crisis response client
and is aimed at more general data collection needs vs. the Walking Papers focus
on OSM exclusively. Both do multi-page atlases and both produce prints that are
compatible with the other.

Walking Papers is still not processing uploaded images/scans correctly. Sorry
about that - I've not been able to give it the attention it needs lately and
Field Papers has been able to pick up some of the slack in the meantime. I'm
embarrassed that this particular feature has been down, and I hope to nurse it
back to health when I have finished up a stack of projects at the end of year.

-mike.

sf/ca            http://mike.teczno.com/contact.html