Outreach!

We have to follow the actuality and contact medias and show how dynamic is the
tandem Open Source APIs, OSM Open Data.

The best would be to have a media kit with infos about both OSM map, Free
database, collaborators, routing API like http://map.project-osrm.org/, the
many API's for phones, the possibility to contribute by phone, APPs for Android.
http://www.outdoormaps.org/?p=194

Pierre