On 22/01/2013 14:31, Pavel Melnikov wrote:
Hello everyone.
I've just noticed that osm.org <http://osm.org> stopped working
correctly on Android's Opera Mobile. I cannot pan the map with finger
anymore (meaning I cannot pan it at all), nor can I zoom in and out with
double-tap and two-finger gesture. It used to work perfectly some time
ago, giving osm.org <http://osm.org> an advantage over some competitor's
maps, that weren't so mobile friendly.
Does anyone experience this? If yes, is it a bug in OpenLayers, or in osm?

On the default Browser on Android v4, I can pan the map and use pinch to zoom. The main problem is the the layer switcher and the zoom buttons are not visible. It seems the buttons are still there, as they briefly appears if I tap in the right place.
Also, it looks like some of the map tiles are not lined up correctly.

It seems to work fine in Firefox on Android.

Craig