I'd first asked the person that created the polygon before deleting.

BTW - We don't have complete hi-res coverage from Bing. While many areas it
may not matter, I've mapped in areas where better imagery would have been
very helpful. Maybe we need to explore other avenues to obtain imagery in
needed areas. At least problem areas identified is a start.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM, ingalls <nicholas.inga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys came across a really weird way.

> Not sure exactly what it is supposed to represent? Is it showing where
> bing has high quality imagery? And secondly can I remove it!

Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch