Am 10.07.2013 15:31, schrieb Kathleen Danielson:
> Hey folks,
>
> This has been a really interesting and constructive conversation-- what
> I'm interested in is what we do next. There are a lot of really great
> ideas in here and I'd hate to see them just gathering dust.
>
> This raises a larger issue of figuring out how we as a community move
> forward when good ideas are put forth. I think it's natural for a
> project like this to adopt change (large or small) slowly, and to some
> extent, that's really beneficial (we wouldn't want rash decisions to
> grossly alter the course of the project without thinking through
> consequences). However, I think there's risk of becoming both risk- and
> change-averse, which can be really detrimental.
>
> Anyway, with my diatribe over, I'd like to return to the question of:
> now what?

A documentation on the discussion and solutions/wishes would be a good
starting point.

I am not sure how well the ticket system is used for the front page but
for many discussions it would be helpful to have some summarizing
available. Even only a link list will help everyone to get a faster
overview than starting researching manually. Maybe on the wiki ?

fly