iD has a wonderful 'tutorial mode', as well as documentation that explains,
in detail, how to add POIs and do other actions. Given that iD is not
Potlatch, the ways you do these things is not the same as Potlatch, but new
users will not have used Potlatch and will use the tutorial to learn the
editor, rather than assuming that it does the same thing as Potlatch.

And, please, no more all-capitals and !s. I know it's the way you prefer to
communicate, but here on talk@ it's already terribly difficult to figure
out who's angry (everyone?) and what's yelling and what's normal
discussion, so it would be wonderful if you could try to adapt to a less
flashy style.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com